- Choose a lash style which suits your desired look. If you want to go full glam, #Savage, #D43 or #N100 would be great choices! If you’re after a more natural, everyday look, #Vibes, #P504 or #D22 are our go-to styles!
- Make sure to measure your strip lashes against your lash line, before trimming to fit your eye using our Beauty Scissors (from the outer edge).
- Reuse your lashes! Most of our styles can be reused up to 25 times with care!
- Clean your lashes often with soap & warm water, which will remove the built-up adhesive and makeup.
- Make sure you let your adhesive go tacky before applying the lashes.
- Apply mascara before applying your false lashes.
- Don’t mix up the right lash from the left! Strip lashes are designed with each eye in mind.
- Don’t apply too much adhesive to the strip lashes. A thin layer of glue is sufficient (with a bit extra on the edges to prevent any lifting if necessary).
- Don’t use mascara over your false eyelashes.
- Don’t rip the lashes off when removing your makeup. Peel off gently from the outer corner, using some makeup remover if necessary.
✨ Don’t give up! Applying false lashes is tricky, and will take a while to get used to. Keep going, babes! ✨
We hope this guide was helpful, babes! If you have any further questions, just drop us an email email@example.com, or send us a DM via Instagram @primalash_lashes!